Dr. Mook is a Board-certified specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabiliatation. He has served the Louisville community since 1999. He founded Rehab on the Road, PSC in 2008, specializing in the rehabilitation care for children, adults, and seniors. Our office is bright, cheerful, with an ocean theme. We want you to relax at the doctor's office, just like laying on a sun-soaked beach. We have inpatient and outpatient services for the following conditions:
- Amputation Rehabilitation with prosthetic management
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Multifracture Rehabiitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation involving traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy, and fracture care
- Rehabilitation of patients with mental retardation
- Electrodiagnostics (Electromyography andNerve Conduction Studies) - See Video Below
- Botulinum Toxin injections for Spasticity, Torticollis (involuntary neck rotation/tilt), hyperhydrosis (excess sweating), and sialorrhea(excessive salivation)
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Refills and adjustments
- Post-Amputation wound care and prosthetic management
- Spasticity from Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthotic Evaluationfor spasticity, joint contracture, joint instability to improve function.
We accept the following insurance companies:
Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
and most other insurance payers.
Rehab on the Road, PSC understands your need for compassionate care. As a Christian business, we care about the spiritual as well as the physical needs of our patients. We are not tied to any large medical corporation. This means that we can focus more on providing excellent care, and less on the bottom line. We provide effective care that is responsive to the needs of the community of Louisville, KY. Being a physician owned practice means that Dr. Mook is able to focus on you! An empty waiting room means that Dr. Mook strives to be on time and cares about your time, thus, no prolonged waiting.
We encourage making appointments as far in advance as possible. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding scheduling and payment arrangements. Payment plans are available.
We guarantee all medical records are kept completely confidential
Call for an appointment
Rehab on the Road, PSC
4602 Southern Parkway #2C
Louisville, KY 40214
Fax (888) 390-7623